Welcome to the Boynton Beach dentistry practice of Dr. Jamie J. Alexander, DDS, PA. We invite everyone to visit us and feel for themselves the warmth and sincerity of the entire team.
Out practice is devoted to not only quality comfort and care in dentistry, but also the more specific dental care that is needed for those recovering from addiction. Dr. Alexander has a deep understanding of human emotions, PTSD and addiction behaviors, and systemic health issues that can influence a patient’s dental experience and ultimately, their acceptance of care.
To meet these goals, we base our service on a philosophy of practice that includes these principles:
- Function and beauty in both dental and general health.
- The respect and compassion all patients deserve, regardless of their oral health or circumstances.
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment
- The best of care that fits patients’ long-term interests and considers each individual’s desires and circumstances
- Open information and honest communication
These principles and practices have allowed us to build long-term relationships with patients and provide them with services that are customized and appropriate for each individual. They have enabled us to work successfully through phases of dentistry with patients who have complex problems, and they have enabled our practice to successfully offer a niche in recovery dentistry, serving patients who are recovering from addiction.
Each person in recovery deserves the best health, the best happiness and the best smile! You deserve a fresh start, so let us show you how to change your life one visit at a time!